In accordance with the current data protection regulation, namely the European General Data Protection Regulation, of 27 April 2016, we inform the Personal Data Protection Policy..
FRICONDE, SA guarantees regulatory compliance within the scope of the privacy and protection policy of your personal data, being a priority for us. All measures are taken to respect and protect your privacy. That said, read this privacy and data protection note carefully, as it is important that you understand the scope and purpose of collecting personal data. If there is any question related to the processing of personal data, you should contact us.
1. General scope
2. Responsible Entity
FRICONDE, SA headquartered at Rua Dona Laura Osório, n. 70, 4480-509, in Touguinha, Vila do Conde, is the entity responsible for the website www.friconde.comcom and for the treatment of its data.
Rua Dona Laura Osório, n.º 70
Vila do Conde - Portugal
Telef.: (+351) 252 299 530
3. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Purpose of the treatment: management of the business relationship.
Our customers' personal data are treated exclusively because they are necessary for budgeting, signing and executing contracts, managing deliveries and tracking orders, after-sales service, fulfilling legal obligations or because they were subject to of consent.
Personal data provided by customers or generated by the use of services or the purchase of goods, will be processed and stored for use by FRICONDE, SA for marketing and sales, customer management, accounting, tax and administrative management, litigation management and, in general, compliance with general obligations.
The customer's personal data will be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended, namely during the term of the contract and guarantees, plus the terms of collection and claim, prescription and expiry of the associated rights, they can also be maintained for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for the purposes of investigation and judicial actions of a criminal nature and for statistical purposes, and the latter must have an anonymous effect.
4.Personal Data Protection Rights
Under the legislation applicable to data protection, the User has the following rights:
- Right to ask the person responsible for processing the right to access your personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data.
- Right to the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to obtain from the data controller, the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Right to receive the personal data that concerns you in a structured format, in common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another person responsible for processing without being prevented by the responsible person to whom it was provided (right to data portability).
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which has legal effects on him / her or which significantly affects him / her in a similar way.
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights under the law by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Vila do Conde, March 18, 2020